Your Business Centre in Shanghai
The Business Centre in the German Centre Shanghai supports you in office management and enables you to concentrate on your business. Thus, your own office organisation can grow efficiently, step by step. Over 130 German enterprises entering the Chinese market have already profited from this international Business Centre in Shanghai. Our services are rounded off by a professional infrastructure, conference rooms, and restaurants.
The Business Centre offers
- We arrange secretarial, translation and interpretation services.
- We arrange chauffeur and courier services using drivers familiar with the area.
- The organisational overhead for travel in China – whether from Germany to China or in China on major routes and in the remote corners – occupies much time. We offer you booking and reservation of hotels and flights through our infrastructure partners.
- Technical and organisational support.
- Other assistance. We find solutions for your everyday questions and issues.
- Through the intensive and uncomplicated communication within the German Centre, you profit from the experiences of the German community in Shanghai, building an excellent basis for doing business successfully in China.
What our Tenants say
Who could better tell you about the many advantages and possibilities of the German Centre Shanghai than our tenants right on the premises? This is where you can find a representative range of opinions on our office building and our Services.
Our company is a tenant in the German Centre Shanghai. The Centre delivers the things a small business needs to get started in the Chinese market; for example, infrastructure items like an Internet connection. That took a lot off our shoulders.
Manfred Hick, Chief Representative Officer
It makes a lot of sense for us to be a tenant in the German Centre. Ninety percent of the leased area is leased by German companies. These include many small organizations and mid-sized businesses which are still new and need some orientation in China. Because we essentially consult to German-speaking companies, the German Centre is essentially a good multiplier for us.
Johannes Kuessner and Simone Ida Andernhub
Artax, Tax Advisors and Attorneys
When I first started working as a Chief Representative of a German company 18 years ago, we were already tenant at the German Centre Shanghai, still based at Tongji University. It is a real pleasure to have come back to the German Centre Shanghai now. I really enjoy working here and the service is very friendly and helpful. Additionally many fun events create networking opportunities and a lively atmosphere!