Data are stored in a log file whenever a user accesses a German Centre Shanghai Web page and whenever a file is requested. Storage is solely for internal, system-related and statistical purposes. Specifically, the following data record is stored with each request:
• Name of the accessed file
• Date and time of the access
• Amount of data transferred
• Notification of whether the access was successful
• Description of the type of web browser used
• Requested domain (URL)
Additional personal data such as your name, your address, telephone number, or e-mail address are not collected; unless you provide this data voluntarily, e.g., in connection with a registration you wish to make, with a survey, with a prize competition, with carrying out a contract, or with a request for information.